·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OOPS...double posted this thread..sorry please delete:sad:

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Both of those cars are for sale in the Bay Area by a dealer and they are much more then 12K. Scammage??:sad:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Or one of those deals where the seller puts a low price, just to get a lot of phone calls, and interest in the car, then says "yeah, that's a misprint...the price is $32,000. They made a typo." then see what he can reel in for buyers once they're already on the phone.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Car has a great look though.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I called just to satisfy curiousity (or even have some fun since it appears to be a scam). Person who answered the phone claims, "They put the wrong phone number on there." Interesting that he didn't seem very upset, as I would expect a high volume of calls.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Or one of those deals where the seller puts a low price, just to get a lot of phone calls, and interest in the car, then says "yeah, that's a misprint...the price is $32,000. They made a typo." then see what he can reel in for buyers once they're already on the phone.
I called just to satisfy curiousity (or even have some fun since it appears to be a scam). Person who answered the phone claims, "They put the wrong phone number on there." Interesting that he didn't seem very upset, as I would expect a high volume of calls.
Oh, it feels so good to be right.....:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts