Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since none of my west coast partners has said it yet I will... it's beautiful here in Northern California...the whole last week, today ... the sun is beaming and I have been basically driving the Z everywhere I go. And since I put the big inch small block in it with the TKO600 and the new Sanderson headers and exhaust , this thing is a shear joy to drive . The only thing I am not using is the new stereo..that exhaust note sounds too sweet to listen to anything else!
I hope everyone else is finding some time to enjoy their cars. It has been the best kind of therapy for me the last week, I feel great ! Just a reminder (as if you need one ) weather permiting... find the time:)

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
creep :)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Sounds good Van, not jealous right now, about a week ago I might have been a bit envious. Time for getting on the cars and the lawn.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Hey Click it's nice enough to drive, but there's still salt on the roads here so mine can't come out to play yet.:(

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Hey Van, perfect here in central Cali. also, i have been restoring my son's 68 from the brake lines, to gas lines on up..the last few weekends and this last weekend i was at ag shows with my kids..so my Camaro hasnt left the garage :( ..and you are right about the therapy, trust me i have needed that escape. now that i read this thread i might just go for a ride after work..:thumbsup: ..

·
Retired
26,740 Posts
Hey don't believe Van or the News reports guys. It's been below freezing here and no sun for weeks...

Well not really but with the cost of gas it might as well be! the cheap stuff is over $3 a gal now...

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Since none of my west coast partners has said it yet I will... it's beautiful here in Northern California...the whole last week, today ... the sun is beaming and I have been basically driving the Z everywhere I go. And since I put the big inch small block in it with the TKO600 and the new Sanderson headers and exhaust , this thing is a shear joy to drive . The only thing I am not using is the new stereo..that exhaust note sounds too sweet to listen to anything else!
I hope everyone else is finding some time to enjoy their cars. It has been the best kind of therapy for me the last week, I feel great ! Just a reminder (as if you need one ) weather permiting... find the time:)
Hey Van...

Want some road salt to rub into the wounds :)

Kev

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Yep, now I can finally come out of my cave at night! It was cold this winter for us Cali people! It feels like summer time again! He he, time to go burn rubber! :hurray:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Nice here but supposed to drop back down. All is good though since my car is on jacks with no suspension. Getting ready to replace the rear end also with a Strange S60. Enjoy your weather.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Winters around here arent too harsh, except for the couple weeks of ice we usually get. Other than in the nasty stuff, I drive mine regularly year-round.

They have some dirt and mud on the fenders behind the wheels, I might get around to cleaning that off in the next couple of months (bi-annual wash). Kinda funny to think that just a couple of years ago I showed my GTO with mirrors under it :D

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Well Van get that thing out for the Power Tour and meet us in Little Rock, hell let me know if your going and I might bumm a ride part of the way!!! now hows that for a self invite!!

No excuses now!! She's runnin great you said so...........

Joe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts