Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone is running this setup? I have AFR heads (195), TKO 600 with hydraulic clutch, no power brakes or steering and will be going with the Dougs 368. I dont think there is going to be clearance issues in the engine compartment. Stock pitman arm...not MOOG.

I also have the TVS in and I want to make sure that with the drop in height I was not going to run into any clearance (ground) issues. After looking through the recent extensive post and members signatures I did not see anyone with TVS.

Also...suggestion on piping? Flowmaster/Magnaflow?

Rick

Hopefully turning over the motor in 2wks...after 5yrs of being apart and 20 yrs of sitting.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
I know what post you were talking about. It was not the pitman arm that he was having trouble near, it was the idler arm. (other side of the car). If you are wondering about ground clearance the Doug's headers are supposed to tuck up to the floors well. This could be a problem for you, IF your AFR's have raised exhaust ports.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yes, They do tuck up to the floor well. I dont have the TVS but I did put in new one inch drop springs. Not on the road yet but looks like plenty of ground clearance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts