Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, My names Dave and I'm from Australia and I fell in love with the 67 Camaro the first time I saw one. I was 16 at the time (back
in the mid 80s)and almost ended up buying that same Camaro when I was 21 but just didn't have enough money to seal the deal so I ended up settling
for the Australian equivalent a Monaro. I'm now in a position to finally own one so the hunt is on. I've always loved the Rally Sport option
so that is what I'm after. A 67 RS or RS SS. I've been a visitor to this forum for the past couple of years and just think that the
help and knowledge that you gain from the other members is just awesome. I look forward to hopefully owning a Camaro in the near future
and being a part of this Camaro lovers community.
Dave...

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Welcome and you chose a great year!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Dave,
I'm a fellow aussie and have had my '68 SS for about 3 1/2 years and love it. I'm sure it won't be long before you find your car and you won't regret it. This forum is great. The guys on here certainly know their stuff and will be able to answer any question you may have.
I wish you all the best
Cheers,
Peter

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome Dave.
Good luck with the search.
There seems to be a few Camaro's for sale in WA (it's the Camaro capital of Oz :D )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts