Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

It's my 40th birthday in 12 days and my husband brought home a 68 - what a great guy!! I have always wanted a Camaro and of course it had to be a '68 - that seems to be a pretty good year! HA!!

We are new to the classic car world as well as internet forums so this is going to be a fun and educational ride.

Our car has been restored but has been sitting in the trees for the last 5 years so there are some things that need to be addressed and we are hoping that Team Camaro we help us along the way.

The car has a 400 small block with a 350 transmission and a Holly Projection 2D. We have a problem with fuel leaking into the trunk but I believe I will leave the Welcome forum and got to a more techincal forum for this post.

We look forward to entering the brotherhood of Camaro owners - if it's anything like our motorcylce brotherhood we are in excellent company.

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride and Happy early Birthday :beers:

Welcome to Team Camaro. We need pictures

So your a Leo my Birthday is Aug 3..

Skip

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Skip

Thanks for the reply and Happy Early Birthday to you too! I would love to post a picture but I can't figure out how. I might spend all day in front of a computer but not to savy when it comes to things like this.

BYW - the Orange Crush is incredible!!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome to the crew, Linette...and happy birthday to ya!

But, no...you do not have a "pretty good year"... you have the best year of Cam, eh?

And, yes you are married to a great guy with super taste for cars.:thumbsup:

capt

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the folks in Kearney, Hey john my B-day was 6-18 every year and i want a 69 for my next project so i will be waiting.HAHA Welcome and good luck on the gas in the trunk? you know it could be all the dairy farms out that a way?

·
19,907 Posts
Welcome to the site and happy early B-day.
The Camaro looks great,enjoy :yes:

·
Premium Member
5,348 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new toy. Happy B-day! We need to change this to an all Leo post. Skip and I share the same birthday. (8-3) Last year for my birthday I went to the Fred Gibb car Show in Le Harpe Il (home of the 69 ZL1's)

Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Happy Birthday...

Thr only way it could have been better is to have some Wing Windows... :yes::thumbsup::hurray: :D
Hi Everyone!

It's my 40th birthday in 12 days and my husband brought home a 68 - what a great guy!! I have always wanted a Camaro and of course it had to be a '68 - that seems to be a pretty good year! HA!!

·
Super Moderator
32,614 Posts
Happy Birthday and Welcome to the Club, Linette & family.

Don't fall for what others tell you, you have received the best year, thank the hubby for us, he's a keeper it sounds like.

Now, if others persist you should have gotten a '67, help them ease their anxiety, tell them you have a '67 with a rare RPO WWD, and their condition will improve instantenously. (Wing Window Delete, comes with side markers, split tailights, and rectangle front parking lights)

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new toy. Happy B-day! We need to change this to an all Leo post. Skip and I share the same birthday. (8-3) Last year for my birthday I went to the Fred Gibb car Show in Le Harpe Il (home of the 69 ZL1's)

Jeff
Happy Birthday Aug 3... Brother :beers: Ill be 42yrs old, 3 years older then my 69 Camaro.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
welcome to the site. (my youngest boy will be 1 on 8/10) another Leo

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Sounds like your birthday is off to a great start! I received my 68 as a B-day present also. But I keep asking her how she is ever going to top that?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts