Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a massive effort. My family has all pitched in together as an Xmas presant to me, to get me one of the Detroit Speed and Engineering Kits for the front end of my 69. To keep it as painless as possible for them I have desided to go the the Stage 1. Anyone out there have a DSE front end ? Any opinions on them what so ever ? Difficulty rating on installing everything on my own ?

Thanks for the input in advanced.

·
Registered
150 Posts
First, try doing a search here. Then (Dare I say this) check out the pro-touring.com forum. You will find all the info that you need. DSE is a really great company and the quality of their products is great. I have DSE body mounts, and Mini-tub kit. I am working towards a stage 3 kit myself. Kyle and Stacy (the owners) are very helpful. Every now and then you will get one of them on the phone if you call. Also every now and then they offer a discount to the pro-touring.com forum members (usually 10%). Also, check out the GP superstore forum. This is ran by prodigy customs. They also offer some great group purchases. I am sure between this site and pro-touring.com any questions you have can get answered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts