Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have good pics of their DSE subframe connector installation in a 67-69?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here is what I ended up doing. Did a bolted joint to the front subframe so I could remove it when I needed to. Installation only had one glitch when we hit a 22 bullet cutting out the seat support.

OOps, have to figure out where my pictures went.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I have my car up on my rotisserie right now. I've already installed DSE connectors, so I can take pics of them. Any particular part you are looking for?

Also, you can go to Detroit Speed's website and look through their projects page. They have tons of builds with their connectors installed.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have my car up on my rotisserie right now. I've already installed DSE connectors, so I can take pics of them. Any particular part you are looking for?

Also, you can go to Detroit Speed's website and look through their projects page. They have tons of builds with their connectors installed.

Pics of the underside area where the bars are welded to the floor pan and rear frame area would be nice. Any similar pics of the install in these areas would be good as well. I didn't find the pics on the DSE sight all that great.

Additionally, how did you locate/center the front area of the DSE connectors to the existing subframe mount areas?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts