Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this setup worth the money to put on a 2002 SS Camaro? Has anyone used these headers? What are the the HP and TQ gains? Are the better kits out there for less money? I want the best exhaust system.

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
This is more of a first gen. site. I think there are other sites that deal with 2002 Camaros. Good Luck with your exhaust

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is more of a first gen. site. I think there are other sites that deal with 2002 Camaros. Good Luck with your exhaust
Could you send me in the right direction for a newer camaro forum? Sorry for posting this I thought this was for all years Camaros.

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
www.ls1tech.com

Could you send me in the right direction for a newer camaro forum? Sorry for posting this I thought this was for all years Camaros.
While the group tried to address all years, it is primarily a 1st gen site and the bulk of the experience is related to 1st gens, just like nastyz28.com is a 2nd gen site or thirdgen.org is a 3rd gen site. You will get an answer at ls1tech. Good luck, that thing will be in the 12s no problem! Can't wait for the LS1 to land in my 67 :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts