Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear Team Camaro has a data Base that may help find a DZ 302 engine to it's car. My VIN#124379L507737, it is a 1969 Z28 RS. Car build date,11A, Nov 68. Is there any other info you need to search for the engine?

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don,t understand where I can research for engine numbers there. May be I'm missing something.

·
Registered
204 Posts
What pdq67 means is that the people who keep the most extensive data bases are on the CRG site. The same ones are here as well but don't have the time to spend here that they do at CRG.

You have to register for the forum and log on...same as here. Post you question in the numbers section.

You can also post your question in the Tag Team section on this site.

·
Retired
16,014 Posts
You cannot access the CRG database yourself. Team Camaro here does NOT have a database but CRG does and will look up to see if they have any info. on your needs but you cannot personally get into the data. www.camaros.org go to their tech forum, similar to this style we use and ask in there. They are great folks and alot of them also cruise our TAG section here to help out when they can. :) here is link to their forum

·
Registered
340 Posts
I just found a thread where someone gave their information to somebody for the database and contacted them with my information.

If they had a public list of VINs for particular colors, options and what not....the number of fakes would go through the roof. Oh....wait a minute.:mad:

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
Right, I verified all this before I sent copies of my original order sheet and stuff to them to make sure all this info is secure until like almost everything, some low-life SOB figure's out how to hack it!!

Bad, Bad, Bad!!

Get hold of a Mod over there and ask him and I'm sure he will be glad to look into their data base to help you out!!

We try VERY hard here on Team camaro to try to get guys that turn up real Z-28 engines and block's and stuff to try to hunt up the cars the stuff belongs in!! B/c we feel our little Z-'s are special and that they deserve to have the original engines back with the original cars IF POSSIBLE..

pdq67

1 - 8 of 8 Posts