Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Lifetime Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is MacNeish the best way to go for rebuilding my DZ carb ? Any other recomended builders out there that can git it right ?

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Eric Jackson is the Man!

His rebuilt Holley's are on alot of High Dollar resto's as well as daily drivers.

http://www.vintagemusclecarparts.com/

He did both my Holleys (3910 and 3911) and they came back almost too nice to put on an engine.

He also does Quadrajets

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,354 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Is MacNeish the best way to go for rebuilding my DZ carb ? Any other recomended builders out there that can git it right ?
Bob Kunz (St Louis) used to do McNeish's rebuilds for him, until he began doing his own. I and friends have used Kunz for 25-30 yrs, and they *always* run perfectly from the time they are installed! Note: I called Bob today about doing mine, and he says *maybe November*.. so he's way booked! I have two 4053 carbs I've had for nearly 30 yrs (in a box) that need rebuilding... so I'm looking for places to get mine done as well. I can rebuild them, but these need recoloring to look *right*...

·
Gold Lifetime Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spoke with Eric today, It's not hard to realize his patients, knowledge and passion related to his work. I realy look foward to doing biz with Vintage Muscle Car Parts....
Just a few day's as a new member and already it's paying off w/priceless information.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts