Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a shop near me to build a DZ motor to 1969 specs. Not looking for a 100 point show car, but the major internals should be as close to the way they were in 1969 as possible.

I live in Frederick, MD. Can anyone recommend a shop near me to do this? Thanks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yeah I know about them, but they do not build the engine into the car. Ship it to them, and they ship it back, that is the only way they do things.

Looking for somebody to do a complete build and install.

·
Registered
967 Posts
So your looking for someone to take it out, build it, and then put back in the car? I know of a couple respectable machine shops that will build the motor if you need that info. I am moving to a bigger place this summer (bigger garage) No HMO! with intentions to do this kind of stuff on the side. I could do the pull, send the motor out for machine work and install back into the car. Just dont have the space at the present time. Wish I did!
Burtonsville Speed or Mancini Machine will do a nice job on the machine work. I'll keep my eyes open for someone else local to do the complete job.

·
Registered
89 Posts
give george a call at md performance 301-258-8883

1 - 6 of 6 Posts