Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Retired
26,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I've been overloaded with e-mail from some of you asking for help on various tech topics. I have always been able to keep up within a week or so but I have had so much going on lately it's been impossible to get to them all. I apologize to anyone I haven't replied to and would like to ask you to post the questions in the forums here and you'll get some quality help. I have web access during the day but not e-mail that has already been downloaded to my home pc. I'll do what I can to help if it's posted here but can't promise tech help via e-mail. The family comes first.

If you have site concerns, fire away and I will do what I can to help. Thanks for understanding.

------------------
...Dennis
"The '69, the '96 & the club"

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
I have to jump in as well Dennis, my apologies also. The tech forums are a great resource but a lot of email still finds it's way to me and the moderators. There is no way we can handle it all. I set aside several hours to try and swim to the top but it's getting pretty deep.

Site issues are addressed immediately, (logging in issues and such). Tech questions about what fits and 'how much is it worth' get set aside.
We aren't ignoring the emails, just can't get to all of them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts