Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
I've seen alot less for alot more here in MI. Money aside that is an awesome car!!! You thinking about buying it?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Man, that boot looks terrible. I was thinking of buying a new boot for my convert, is it going to look like that? If so, I'll stay without one. Do all aftermarket boots fit like that? (don't mean to jump on the thread, just wondering..)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks good to me I don't see a bunch of orange peel I might see a small set of fish eyes in one pic but that isn't uncomman. Looks like a nice car. I'd feel a little better picking it up for 40k.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I had pretty much the same thoughts. Wrong stripes, "Eemblems (sic) look new" (because they are, and aren't quite positioned correctly), wrong header moldings, etc. etc.

"Burnouts at will" from the monster 350/auto? No undercarriage shots, but repeat shots of every body gap?

Do people really get pulled in by the hyperbole?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Man, that boot looks terrible. I was thinking of buying a new boot for my convert, is it going to look like that? If so, I'll stay without one. Do all aftermarket boots fit like that? (don't mean to jump on the thread, just wondering..)
The boot fit should look a lot better than this car. I have an aftermarket boot for mine and it fits pretty nicely.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
It's a nice looking driver.
By equipment and type - I would imagine it started life as a fairly plane 327/TH350 and worked it's way up to a "monstrous" 350 by way of a crank transplant (if the block is the original) during it's "fully rebuilt and restored" or it is a new arrival to the car.
Could be 'Numbers' if the original block was used, the original trans is there and the 10-bolt under it is orginal ;)
Body does look pretty good, and in black it would be sorta hard to hide ... Bet there are a host of new panels under that paint though.
Someone took some time to dress it up for the prom - it will probably sell for the asking price with no problem.

As always - JMHO's :yes:

For searches:
VIN 124679N556920

69 12467 NOR 196731
711 72 B
12A

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Isn't first week of December 68 way too early to have a TH350? I thought that was sometime in early 69 (March?).

I emailed them for the engine and rear axle codes. Will post back if I get a response.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts