Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I can grab a set of aluminum Edelbrock Performer heads, fully assembled and ready to go out of the box for $1500 Canadian. I figured this was a pretty good deal. I also have the option of buying other makes, like Darts and Sportsmans for around $800-$900, but I would have to buy & install the valvetrain seperately. How much better are the Edelbrocks anyway? Are there any flow bench tests available?

Thanks for any opinions,
BW

·
20,995 Posts
TrickFlows (about 850$USD,complete for the cheepies) are supose to be best for the money, for the street.AFR's (1275$USD,complete for 185&195)look good too, untill you see the price. but as they say, " want to go fast,how much money do you have".

------------------
My '68 Camaro
Doug G.
68 Camaro
406 ci.
[email protected] W/ 2.73POSI.

[This message has been edited by DOUG G (edited 06-07-2002).]

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need to consider the exchange rate here as I live in Canada. If I'm going to spend a grand US$, I might as well fork out the $1500 CAN for the Edelbrocks anyway. It works out to be about the same after the smoke clears.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.