Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get feedback from anyone who has added an EFI, doesn't matter which brans, Holley, Edelbrock FAST, as to if they work and what the final cost is after everything is said and done.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,470 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Just wanted to get feedback from anyone who has added an EFI, doesn't matter which brans, Holley, Edelbrock FAST, as to if they work and what the final cost is after everything is said and done.
Thanks
I almost went this route, everyone I talked to says with the BB it's a must you go with a MPFI, and my personal opinion is I would have went with the Holley.

Steve

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was looking at the ez efi type kits and decided to go with the Holley Avenger multi port system for a few hundred $ more. It's a world of difference over a carb, self tuning, starts right up in any weather conditions and the throttle response is unreal. I'll never own another carb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzXSNFT0zV8

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I was looking at the ez efi type kits and decided to go with the Holley Avenger multi port system for a few hundred $ more.[/URL]
I would love to have that avenger system but it's $3000 more than my new "takeoff" ZZ502 holley carb.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Copter, if you don't mind me asking what was the total price? What did you have to use for fuel pumps and tank?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Your looking at about 4000.00 after its all said and done (EFI kit, fuel lines, tank mod). I love my Holley EFI, but looking back 4000.00 is alot of money.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Vince. Yeah, I am gonna have to pass for now, to many other things keep coming to the surface. I appreciate your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts