Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k so the Holley Hp efi is ordered (multi-port), tank ordered, hose ,filters ,fittings on their way. I "think" I got most of it figured out. (ya right!)
The throttle is scaring me a bit. I have linkage now. Do you think it might be possible to modify it to work? If not, what parts should I look into? What works for you? I have committed to a roadtrip on the 12th. I want this in. Being from Canada,special parts can take over a week to arrive. Not cool when you have a dead line!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Dan, what rear gear/tire are you running, and which TKO OD do you have?

Just curious how your motor runs in OD.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vince, 3.73, 255 45 18's (26.5 tall), .64 od. It cruises around 21-2200rpm . It's happy there. I think I would consider trying 3.55's one day but that day is far away.

Rick, what intake is that? I didn't think the rails would sit that low. Thank you for the picture.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Vince, 3.73, 255 45 18's (26.5 tall), .64 od. It cruises around 21-2200rpm . It's happy there. I think I would consider trying 3.55's one day but that day is far away.

Rick, what intake is that? I didn't think the rails would sit that low. Thank you for the picture.
That's exactly where I cruise...I think you will do great with this system.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts

It's an edelbrock Pro-Flo Intake

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey, camaro67, I like the way you did the linkage. Can you tell me how you did this...parts list and supply?

Thanks much. BTW, here is my current set up with a proflo2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Hey, camaro67, I like the way you did the linkage. Can you tell me how you did this...parts list and supply?

Thanks much. BTW, here is my current set up with a proflo2

I got may parts from Grainger

2- Spherical Rod Ends 1/4 x 20 Thread # 6G171
1- Threaded Rod Class 1A HighStrenght # 2GrA2
2- 1/4 x 28 x 1-1/4 Cap Screw & Nylon
Locknut.
Chrome covering is from an extra dipstick tube
I had laying aroud.

Hope this helps you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts