Team Camaro Tech banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aside/notwithstanding from the political stuff, where/how/if can we see the original Electical Basics thread?

It's funny, JUST when i need to see this info, JUST when i get the time to work on my rig, JUST when i get into discovering the world of electricity (and it is definetely a world that i really didn't fully realize really exists), the thread vanishes! Like today?!?

And this soap opera stuff happens.

i mean basically, i need to know more about the concept of resistance(trying to figure out if all my grounds are good), but also hopefully we can work this all out as far as the drama etc.

·
Retired
26,695 Posts
Aside/notwithstanding from the political stuff, where/how/if can we see the original Electical Basics thread?

It's funny, JUST when i need to see this info, JUST when i get the time to work on my rig, JUST when i get into discovering the world of electricity (and it is definetely a world that i really didn't fully realize really exists), the thread vanishes! Like today?!?

i mean basically, i need to know more about the concept of resistance(trying to figure out if all my grounds are good), but also hopefully we can work this all out as far as the drama etc.
Your misfortune along with others. Jim opted to delete the content of the initial post without realizing all that partake in the electrical forum suffer from the lost info...

My suggestion is as you have an electrical issue you want help with you start a new thread with a question and maybe even Jim will post back with help.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Well, I still have the information I donated to the original stickey on how to use Firebird motors to convert a RS to electric. Maybe this type of info can be placed in the Tech Reference area? until then. If any one wants it, just ask.

TTFN
Mat

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts

You can find my Electical Basics articles here Electical Basics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.