Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My headlights, and tailights will not work. None of my fuses in the fuse box are blown. I even bought a new dimmer switch and they still will not work. CAN YOU HELP ME?

Thank you

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey John, Welcome. What year is it and what else have ya tried. You will probably need a volt meter or a test light to start with. Do your dash lights come on? and if they do, does the dimmer for them work? Let us know and we'll do our best. Dan in WV

------------------
Dan in WV
Just when you think your car is DONE......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 68rally:
Hey John, Welcome. What year is it and what else have ya tried. You will probably need a volt meter or a test light to start with. Do your dash lights come on? and if they do, does the dimmer for them work? Let us know and we'll do our best. Dan in WV

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dan,
My camaro is an 81 Z28. My signal light and hazard lights work, but dash, park, and head lights don't. None off my fuses seem to be blown. Is there a relay switch for the head lights?

Thank you,
Bravo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob.Canada:
The head light switch has a built in breaker sounds like the switch is toast or maybe just not connected properly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you ROB and 68 rally. I finally figured out what was wrong. I replaced the head light switch and now it's working again. By the way 68 rally I used to own a 68 SS when I was younger and I wish I had never gotten rid of it. So Dan your from WV what part? I'm from Beckley, WV. Is that just your nickname or do you really have a 68 Rally?

Bravo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts