Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else ever suffered a temporary loss of instant email notifications from this site? It has happened to me a few times, the most recent beginning yesterday.

I can't remember any previous circumstances, but yesterday I dod make a post from a different computer in a different location. I normally do it all from home, but yesterday I jumped on the site and made a quick post. Could this have anything to do with the notifications getting lost?

I typically will have 5 or 6 nitifications in my home email box. Today, when I looked, there was none. When I went to my user CP I noticed that there were several threads I subscribe to which had added posts, but the notifications on all threads stopped. When this happens, ALL notifications stop. Then, at some point in the future, they magically appear again. The last time this happened was probably about 2 or 3 months ago and it took a couple of weeks for the automatic notifications to resume. Any help?

·
Registered
13,342 Posts
Ditto...thu the email notification once a day works reliable...
And the time they get here, thats convienent too, is around 4/5 pm the day BEFORE the posts where even made!!!!

We sit just the other side of the international date line. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts