Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to replace both the front light harness and the engine harness of my 67, and had a quick question.
My old harnesses are routed behind to wheel well, is that where it should be routed.
Thanks
Barry

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
There is the bulkhead connector on the left side of the firewall that both the engine harness and the front lighting harness connect. The engine harness runs along the top of the upper cowl panel. There is a plastic tray in the middle held on by two screws. This harness connects to the wiper motor, ignition coil, starter solenoid, and heater fan motor. The single green wire and single blue wire is for the temperature sending unit and the oil sending unit. The front lighting harness run along the top of the driver's inner fender to the voltage regulator, horn relay on the inside of the radiator support. The harness splits and the harness for the alternator runs in front of the engine block. Then harnesses for the horns, parking lights, headlights and the battery junction box runs under the lip of the front side of the radiator support.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can anybody send me a picture of the brake warning sensor mounted onto the master cylinder, I do not have power brakes. I am trying to hook up my harness and I think part of my sensor broke off into old harness, new one will not plug in

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My "nipple" on the distribution box looks like a flat connector, where the inside of the harness connector looks round. Is that nipple in the distribution box something I can change and if so, where do I buy it,
Thanks
Barry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts