Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be a huge improvement to split the engine section up into a Big Block and a Small Block section. Maybe it could be left as a single "Engine" section, but with sub categories:

1st generation Small Blocks
LS1/LT1/L98
Big Blocks

This would make it much easier, and more interesting for the big block guys. This would help to alleviate the problem of having to sift through page after page of threads looking for big block discussion.

Raymond

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Or at least sort by cubic inches breaking the discussions at 355 and below. It's always fun to hear some 383 guy think he has the world by the tail.

Larger Dave

·
Retired
26,601 Posts
I think the engine section may be misunderstood a little. It's not really a combo section. It's intended for questions that would come up during assembly, repair and general wrenching. Most questions in the engines forum would be generic to any engine typically.

We have the Performance forum that's rather wide range where things may be more directly related to cubic inches...

My personal opinion is not to isolate stock or modified or BB and SB as it tends to push folks apart instead of draw them together which is what the site is all about. Don't take my opinions as any more than just that, Al appreciates feedback and takes everyones ideas under consideration.

If you haven't looked at more than the forums TC has a lot more to offer. Check out racers corner where there are BBC and SBC combos amoung other info...

http://www.camaros.net/racing/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts