Hello, everyone! In our new episode of the Camaro project, we're diving deeper into this build to get even better horsepower and torque gains and make our Camaro sound louder. For this mission, we chose BBK's long tube headers with High Flow Catalytic converters. They are made from 1-7/8" CNC-machined mandrel bent tubing with 3/8" thick die-stamped flanges.
The full-length primary tube design creates unrestricted and balanced airflow for ultimate horsepower gains. These Long Tube Headers are completed in BBK's Polished Silver Ceramic Coating that not only looks great but reduces underhood temperatures to help increase horsepower and extend the life of the headers. Follow along as Greg walks you through the entire installation process and see how Camaro sounds and performs with this upgrade.
BBK® - Long Tube Exhaust Headers
- Dyno Testing Results Show a Typical Increase of 30 Horsepower
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubes to Ensure Consistent Diameter throughout the Tubes
- Developed using CAD (Computer Aided Design) software
- 1-piece laser cut exhaust flange for added strength and durability
- Leak free ball and socket (dome) style collector
- Pressure tested to ensure trouble free performance
- Recommended for built engines and high-performance applications
- Includes new gaskets and hardware
- Requires BBK high-flow X-pipe to connect to exhaust system
- Limited 1-year warranty