Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been watching bits and pieces of the storm damage in the South and WOW, it is widespread!!! Hope everyone is OK...:) I feel lucky to only have to spend 2 hours clearing 11" of snow.....not 2 years rebuilding a community...:(

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
BelairBob's neck of the woods in GA took a beating yesterday, chime in and let us know you're OK!!!! Scratch and dent sale maybe??????

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I live in GA. We had TERRIBLE rain here in AThens yesterday, and my best friend's grandmother's house in Americus was lost in the tornado. She is fine though.

Big news here today is the Bus Crash...sad.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
That front really messed up the Southeast. I hope everyone there is ok. Luckily all we got here in Texas was some light rain for about 30 minutes and then fires later in the day driven by the wind gusts.

We are so dry that any vegetation lights up if you look at it wrong!:wacko:

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
We just got lots of heavy rain in my area of South Arkansas but there was damage in other places around here. Last week a small town Dumas Arkansas was destroyed. The entire main st area was taken out. At this time no deaths but a 7 year old was not doing well after being thrown from home by the twister.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts