Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gold Lifetime Member
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the Hotchkis 3 leaf and would you be willing to share your comments on the springs, please?

The 21-245 springs are an option but I would like to hear any feedback on this particular item. Up until last week, I did not know that Hotchkis even made this product. (thank you again Mr. Pozzi for your many posts and website)

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have the Hotchkis original 3 leaf (2407) are you looking for comments on the new part #? I don't see the # you are referring to, there is a new(2413) 3" drop version. The 2407 is decent spring, a little soft for me but a very good replacement.

SS

·
Gold Lifetime Member
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SS,

thanks for the reply. i did not realize that there were two different 3 leaf springs available. on the 2407, did it bring you back to stock ride height or would it be considered the 1.5" drop? and, have you had the opportunity to test them for their ability to reduce or eliminate wheel-hop?
i really appreciate you taking the time to respond!

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
I also have the Hotchkis 1.5 drop and yes they do drop the car, but it depend on if your comparing them with a set of sagging origanals... My car still sets lower then the stock multi leaf and the very ridged no slop once so ever.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
skip,

my compliments on The Orange Crush and thanks for the input!

ss,

finally had a chance to sit and do a little research, no need to respond to my second post and again thanks for your input

1 - 5 of 5 Posts