Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would someone look to find a factory bench seat? (716)
I have been looking and haven’t found a source for one yet.

·
Super Moderator
32,472 Posts
Good luck in finding one, as production for 1967 was 6583 bench seats, and less for '68 & '69.

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
I found a used one on Ebay, I'm going to have it re-covered locally had it shipped via Fastenal across the country,,,they don't come around too often

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have seen a few pop up on Craigslist every now and then. Most will need recovered as Roger said.

·
Registered
68 RS L30 AA 749
7,601 Posts
You're about 1 week too late as there was a craigslist ad posted in the classified forum, but I see it's been deleted (from craigslist) now. I forget the exact price, but think it was under $300. Granted it needed re-upholstering but that was a steal of a deal for someone...

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Lee, if you still haven't found one, HERE YOU GO. Of course, I have no clue where you're located so it may be cost prohibitive (and it's not the right color for you), but if it's not too far away, give "Jack" a call at 818 @ 984 @ 6989 (Glendale, CA) and go from there. Also note that the arm rest side plastics appear to be missing.

Attachments

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lee, if you still haven't found one, HERE YOU GO. Of course, I have no clue where you're located so it may be cost prohibitive (and it's not the right color for you), but if it's not too far away, give "Jack" a call at 818 @ 984 @ 6989 (Glendale, CA) and go from there. Also note that the arm rest side plastics appear to be missing.
Thank you, I will check and see what it would cost to ship, I’m in Odessa, Tx. so it’s quite a distance away, but it may still be affordable to ship.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
Brett - Leander, Texas 1969 SS396
1,548 Posts
I just received a small catalog in the mail from Summit Racing and lo and behold there is a bench seat in it. From Wise Guys Seats. Don't know if there is one just for a First Gen Camaro, but hey, it's worth a shot to look into it.

Summit Bench Seats

Brett.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts