Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jsut got back tonight from two days at Fall Carlise PA show. I have only been going now for 3 years but i am amazed at where the prices have gone in that short time. Most of the prices on cars there were unbelievable. There were a bunch of camaros there for sale. High prices, clones everywhere (most of which were Z-28's) and some trying to pass them off as real Z's. Couple of nice, clean 69SS 396's, not show cars by any means and non-numbers matching...$45,000 I dont think i saw a Camaro there priced under $16-17K.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Seems that prices at such events are always rather high. Asking ain't getting. Did you see any cars that actually sold, and what the selling price was?

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually its kind of funny. On the way home from the show i saw a flatbed with a 68 SS (clone) on the back. It looked like a very clean car, from what i could tell. When i got up next to it i realized it was a guy i know from the town where i live driving the truck. He is a car dealer among other things and knows how to buy cars right. I only had a brief second to talk to him out the car window at the stop light so i dont know what he paid for it. (But i am very anxious to find out.) From what i saw there were no real deals there but i know he wouldnt buy a car unless it was a pretty good deal. He bought it very early in the show. Other than that i only saw one other camaro that sold and have no idea what it went for. There were probably 20-25 camaros there for sale total.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.