Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please keep the families of all the fallen Marines in your prayers as a very good friend of mines little brother, Capt Daniel G. McCollum (29) was the Co-pilot of the KC130 Air Tanker that crashed into a mountain in Pakistan yesterday.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ron Sorry to hear that my thoughts and prayers are with them. I have a son in the Navy and all this woories the hell out of me.He's stationed in Willow Grve Pa. Dave Cunningham

·
Registered
302 Posts
Semper Fi Marines! Their sacrifice will not be forgotten! Thank you Capt Daniel G. McCollum for serving your country! R.I.P
Sir!

(I served in the Marine Corps from 87-93 and am a Desert Shield/Storm veteran.)

------------------

Dean

Racer#00

67 Camaro (Almost done!)
76 Trans Am Stock Car
68 Dodge D-100 P/U

·
Registered
76 Posts
Something close to the topic..
Why does the U.S Armed Forces have a military
base in Cuba. Did United States purchase from
Cuba? We have an island in the East Coast of
Canada thats own by the French Goverment. Sits about 30 miles off the coast of Nova Scotia.. I always thought American Citizens are not allowed inside Cuba due to American laws..Just Wondering

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
At the end of the Spanish-American war in 1898, Spain ceded The Phillipines, Puerto Rico, and Guam to the US, and Cuba was placed under US military control. The US navy established a naval base at Guantanamo in 1903 and it has been there since.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I know the feeling, my brother is in the Marines and he was in bootcamp with the youngest member of the crew of that plane.

------------------
70 Camaro 307cid(350soon) /350th ex. dark purple (dark blue soon) in. black
74 Trans Am 400cid/th400 ex. red in. red power windows tilt wheel

·
Registered
11 Posts
I really hate it how we all have to go to war just to stop terrorism..i think that no matter what we do.....they will still be against us..just to be against us..i dunno...we always talk about this in my history class..it just makes me sick sometimes...i'm really sorry for your lose..and just think that he's in a much better place where he doesnt have to put up with this crap thats going on now...

Christine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts