Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Hey Jerry, I run the XFI on a 565 (4.600x4.25). What kind of info were you looking for?

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Jerry, I run the XFI on a 565 (4.600x4.25). What kind of info were you looking for?
Mostly are you happy with it, and ease of install. What type of air cleaner are you using? any hood clearance issues. I have a 2" raised hood. I was considering a ram jet set up but I don't think it will fit under the hood. From my research so far the xfi seems to be the best bet. Thanks

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Jerry, The XFI has done a very good job at everything I have asked of it. The installation itself was not difficult, but it really depends on what horse power level you are after. To get any fuel injection to function properly it must be matched to your components. I don't know what your engine specs are, but you might be limiting your power based on the throttle body size and intake manifold included in the kit.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks, Im guessing I should be in the 750 hp range. Before ordering a system I should call the manufacture and give them the motor specs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts