Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently removed an XM Stereo that was installed on my camaro when i bought it. When i did this i blew my number 15 fuse and promptly replaced it. This fuse was the fuse to all my gauges, dash lights, fog lights, and stereo. Once replaced the gauges worked fine. Yesterday however i did notice that my batttery and oil indicator would shift down noticably, almost as if they were the same gauge, when i lowered my window or the volume on the stero was loud. A couple of times without fail everytime i held the window button down the power would drop to 1/4 of the gauge and a "check gauges" light would come on. This was soon followed by the rest of my gauges except the speedometer dropping to zero, all the dash board lights coming on for a certain amount of time, then "resetting" themselves to normal except for a "service vehical" light! What the heck is going on here? Someone help me, it is just annoying!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.