Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides listening to the the sweet sound of American muscle what radio station do you listen too? In the morning I listen to Perston and Steve on my way to school. And my other Favorite radio station is the Kidd Chris Show on 94.1 WYSP.

·
Registered
473 Posts
All I ever listen to is my XM radio. FM stinks. I listen to Opie and Anthony in the mornings, then either Squizz (new rock/metal), Bone Yard (80's metal), XMLM (death metal/hardcore), or Fungus (punk).

·
Registered
662 Posts
When I lived in Virginia Beach I listened to fm99...tomy and rumble in the morning! Trust me, go to fm99.com and listen to them, You will laugh your....well, you know off!! Now, that I live in Longview, Tx I listen to a new radio station called "the jack". They play what ever they want. One minute you will be hearing Metallica, then the stray cats will come on.....it is great, gives you a lot of varity!

·
Registered
208 Posts
at work i listen to kwave fm107.9, the wave of living water. gets me through the day and makes me fill like nothing else really matters.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
KABC 790 talk radio for me! :p I don't really listen to music on the radio anymore. I just pop in a CD for my musical enjoyment. I used to listen to 95.5 KLOS here in LA. I just hate the dang commercials.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.