Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Retired
26,616 Posts
I take credit for the last three shots, almost died for the last one.
At that I'm compelled to bring up that the site doesn't condone any dangerious street activity. That includes kill stories, pictures where a burnout is putting someone in danger etc. We realize all the temptations and know nobody is a perfect angel in these cars. This is just a reminder of the sites limits, the pic's posted will stay. Take it to a track when you can, keep safety in mind at all times cause your life or death effects others and if you hurt or kill another in a car it most likely will result in a murder charge...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled postings... :yes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there was no danger actually. the car was moving maybe 5ft per second. it was done with the purpose of getting that shot. he was never in danger as he stayed in one spot and i manuvered the car around him. lots of practice. the others were done on a closed road with law enforcement permission for the photoshot as a drag strip will not alot time for a photoshot of burnout pics. all other pics were taken from the saftey of the side of the road with guard rails

as i will assure you i do love to play and have done stupid things when it comes to friends and photoshoots safety and style is up most of importance

·
Registered
247 Posts
TJ, always putting his life in "danger" to get that one great shot, hahaha. He lives life on the edge of his seat..............................lol

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Ever put it on a track to see how well it runs? While I like them myself, smoky burnouts do not a fast car make.

FYI: My 02 Z28 looks stock (it's modded but nothing you can readily see) but will do high 12's on street tires and low 12's with a set of MT ET Streets heated up.

I'd be interested to see what a 6.0 will do at the track.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Nice! So it's as fast as it looks......

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok so ill end up reapeating alot here

its an iron block 6.0 (2004 express van) i know that because the thermostat gave me a run to find one that works
bone stock aside from
cam 232/234 595/598
springs 650 lift
hardened head and rod bolts
pushrods
ls6 intake
pacesetter lts
3" tru duals
electric c/os
sfc
lid
lcas

it ran 11.8x at 115.xx
60' 1.8xx

mts
17" steel zr1s 28lbs each

weight reduction
hood
and seat
spare was in the car

the burnout was done on regular street tire for the effect and cost efficency

ne thing else just let me know

sorry it took so long

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys. i get alot better of a reaction here than i have any where else. i actually get alot of negativity on the car

·
Registered
247 Posts
thanks guys. i get alot better of a reaction here than i have any where else. i actually get alot of negativity on the car
That's another reason I love it here. No bashing or hate. Hard to find a supportive and positive forum anymore. It's fine to have a different opinion but too many people cross the line in delivering said opinion in condescending and negatative(word?) tones. Yeah, I just said that, lol

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Nice man love the pics.

6.0 liters are potent. Weigh a little more but can make tons of power. Isn't this the same block used in the trucks lq4 or lq9? I didn't know ls6 intakes would work.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts