936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got them on their Camaro?
Likes, dislikes, Pics?

Thanks in advance.

·
Lifetime Gold Member
1,113 Posts
My buddy has them on his 69 and he likes them alot. But for the most part, other 1st gen people who see his car tell him to put the parking/directional lights back in.

Personally, I like them on the "pro-touring" cars, his 69 is kind of "resto-mod". IMO

·
Registered
540 Posts
Got a pair on order,,, $100+ off the polished ones with their Black Friday sale... Will have to wait and see what I think of them.... Already not real happy with them a "little".... did you know they "suggest" purchasing a kit (supposedly a "control board") for easier wiring?? Nothing on their website at all about this little add-on ,, {$149 for the kit}. Saw a small notation on invoice about this is how I found out. Can be wired without the kit with relays... I chose to not get robbed any more cash for what is probably a relay or 2, some wire, and a few connectors. You'd think a pair of $500 driving lights would come with everything needed, and not require another $149 for wiring. (relays-$4 each, weatherpak connectors $4-$5 each, few dollars of wire---- doesn't equal $149. Profit on the lights is fine, I expect that..... Grabbing for more with a wiring kit is out of line). BTW - big fan of Fesler stuff, got a bunch of it-- this is the 1st time I've ever felt the need to bash them a little)

As for the looks, ,,,, I'm guessing they'd have to blend into the overall theme of your car. I think they'd look somewhat out of place on an otherwise stock Camaro. I'll let ya know,, eventually....

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys thanks for posting.
I would like to see some pictures of any aftermarket setups here installed on your rides if possible. Pros & Cons.
Sure would be nice rather than spending hours and hours searching the net and car sites while enjoying a long island ice tea or two trying to get some ideas.
One tends to get a twitchy trigger finger while under the influence.:beers:
LOL!

·
13,850 Posts
I'm using the Marquez Billet figs on my pro tour build. Using them as fog/turn.

The Fessler come either way the Base is driving but the signal is an LED option if I recall

1 - 6 of 6 Posts