Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is my third first gen camaro. Prolly the coolest one. I just got done chroming the engine bay a little, cleaning up the interior, and giving it a good polish. Im just about finished with it, I am having brake problems right now, it needs new front seat pads and covers, a rear bumper, finishing of my cd player in the glove box mod, and the pass rear side sits higher than the driver rear side. So once thats all worked out I should have a sweet ride. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Good looking car!! Have fun with her!! Lower the front 1 inch and drop the rear 2!!..now were talking!!!

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,178 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I had the same issue with my 68, the rear passenger side was about 1 inch higher.
I installed a set of 6308 front coils, using the AIM specs. (Assembly Instruction Manual).
The front coils were not placed in the perches correctly on the front drivers side. Also the springs will bring the front down a bit, with much better handling. If you can read David Pozzi's sticky on what works. It helps a lot.

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Looks great!
It's nice to see a 67 without a cowl induction hood (sorry other guys). My rs didn't have the rockers blacked out after a repaint, like yours. That was one of the best appearance upgrades I did. Now if only my engine bay looked as nice as yours does!

·
Registered
8 Posts
nice looking car just tore my 68 apart that was a twin to your car,cant wait trying a 5 month restoration on mine.will see if i can do it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts