Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Who wants to explain the snowball to our friend Matt? ;)
The person who first coined the term, of course....

Snowballs are cute lil things, till they start rolling down a hill... then they get biger... and bigger...

kinda like my winter project this year, 4 wheel disk brakes... piece of cake, right... except then I blew the rear at the dragstrip in october... and then I pulled the exhaust off... and since the rear and the exhaust were off, I decided to clean up and paint the floor... then I found this lil rust hole... and I noticed the front tires were worn to cord on the inside edge...

So the car's on stands with a 16 by 30 inch chunk of the drivers side floor cut out... an 8.5 rear I found on ebey sitting next to it on sawhorss... 30 spline eaton posi on it's way, along with 4 peices of floor, 4 willwood brakes, new brake and fuel lines (rusty old fuel line sprung a leak when I took it off to clean behind it)... need adjustable upper arms to get the camber out of the front end.... will p[robably no put the old exhaust system back on... someone here said they had a set of refurbed lower arms with del-a-lum bushings....

You know, the snowball...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The person who first coined the term, of course....

Snowballs are cute lil things, till they start rolling down a hill... then they get biger... and bigger...

kinda like my winter project this year, 4 wheel disk brakes... piece of cake, right... except then I blew the rear at the dragstrip in october... and then I pulled the exhaust off... and since the rear and the exhaust were off, I decided to clean up and paint the floor... then I found this lil rust hole... and I noticed the front tires were worn to cord on the inside edge...

So the car's on stands with a 16 by 30 inch chunk of the drivers side floor cut out... an 8.5 rear I found on ebey sitting next to it on sawhorss... 30 spline eaton posi on it's way, along with 4 peices of floor, 4 willwood brakes, new brake and fuel lines (rusty old fuel line sprung a leak when I took it off to clean behind it)... need adjustable upper arms to get the camber out of the front end.... will p[robably no put the old exhaust system back on... someone here said they had a set of refurbed lower arms with del-a-lum bushings....

You know, the snowball...

got ya. tracking now thanks. ok ok but its not a winter project more like a three year project. any terms for that?

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
got ya. tracking now thanks. ok ok but its not a winter project more like a three year project. any terms for that?
Long term "sequences".....like my house...69 GMC...70 Chevelle...etc. etc. It's ALWAYS SOMETHING.:yes:

Over 3 years, you'll probably change your mind about what you want as often as the season's...;)

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Matt, You'll have those that are brainwashed into thinking 69s are "all that"... Don't listen to them!!! They are probably jealous or just can't handle the Wing Windows, they'll bite sometimes you know... :yes:
Nice job Matt, :thumbsup: even thou it's not a 69...;)
lol hey now thats not nice!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I love all the 1st. generation Camaros the most.:hurray:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts