Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up! I have been a camaro owner since... years ago! I bought my '67 on my eighteenth birthday. When I bought it it I didn't know crap about cars. I drove it about 3 months and then found out I was going to have a baby so I had to park it and there it sat for 12 long years. In between those years I bought an old '76 jeep and practiced my car craftsmanship on it! I learned a whole bunch just beaten' around on it and frankensteining parts and doin' my own mods. It got stollen after dumping about 4 grand and about 500 hours (rough estimate) of blood sweat and tears into it! Well.. with the money I got from the insurance company I decided it was time to brake out the beast and start evaluizing its needs! If only I knew then what I know now! lol... But I never admit defeat so I bit the bullet and started pluggin' away. It is my daily driver now(one wire kit and new shocks,tires and wheels later) it seems to hold its own but after finding this site I am all over this car looking for things that others are asking questions about! Its great seeing others ask questions about basic problems and how to cure them when I already know the awnsers so I don't feel like such a newbie and inexperienced as I originally thought! It has givin me the confidence that maybe I can build a pretty beefy machine with the limited skills and tools that I have. This site has givin me much more insight in the last 30 days then what I have aquired in the previous 12 years. I look forward to learning much more and inturn rubbing it in my friends faces! Can't wait!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Well, glad to have you aboard Adam! :waving:

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts