Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beginning restoration of the heater duct area; and out comes a white paint stick, I'm assuming from the assembly line. It's pretty wrinkled up, but still readable. I was wondering what must be some of the odder finds in these old camaros.
A friend of mine who purchased a '67 SS from a storage facility found a bunch of those very small (1/2" + 1/2")plastic bags; a few of which still had contents!

------------------
'67 RS/SS 350 T400
'67 RS/SS 350 4 sp

·
Registered
235 Posts
There is a thead open right now in Bench Racing with this topic. Check it out.

·
Registered
294 Posts
you would be surprised what can fall into a defrost duct on a early F-body, Bic pen comes to mind

·
Registered
8 Posts
WELL I bought a camaro years ago that had been off the road for sometime, pulled the interior out, when the headliner started to come down 4 huge "REEFERS" fell out... proubly not as big as your crayon but, funny just the same.. I would have to say the guys on the line didn't leave them in there . sorry this is not exactly the answer you wanted, I have found line sheets, lots of extra screws,and one time a pocket pertector with a pen possablly dropped there when the car was assembled. P.S. THREW OUT REEFERS! STEVE R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts