Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/X31V5X.jpg[img]

Moderator edit: Dave IMG tags need to be in pairs of start and stop. Yours above is missing the / to designate it is the stop point of the tags.

[IMG]www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/X31V5X.jpg But you can not included your own cached security token (cookie) [email protected] you have to post the public share version of your photos inside the image tags.

Put your photos in an album not a slideshow so your viewers do not have to watch the paid advertising to see the photo is another helpful hint. You will then also be able to use the share tools to get the correct public address of the photos without deconstructing the flickr advertising servers addresses which change every couple days.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
This is how I do the flickr picture images (there might be another way but this is what I'm used to and not had issues and hopefully I have the steps correct):

First I go to the picture I want and hover over the picture and the pointer becomes a + marker.

Now left click the positive on top of the picture and the picture will enlarge.

I then right click and then left click and select "Page Info" and click on that.

I then get a pop up screen that I have to scroll down to og:image

I then left click on that, then right click and go down to copy and left click and then close out that window.

I then come to this site on the reply and paste it but then have to go to the front of it and add

I can then preview my reply and the picture should show.

-------
This is what I got when I copied the enlarged picture:

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5464/31060274692_39c67e0525_b.jpg

and then I added the
to the above to have this happen:

Jim

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jim. I'll give that a shot on my laptop. I'm trying to figure it out on my phone app too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts