Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone! Does anyone know where to buy the trim plate or piece that goes behind the rubber bumper on a fold down seat? It is the rectangular pc. on the drivers side of a 68. I see that Ricks shows one but they are out of them because they are used and the supply is limited. Thanks for the help and enjoy the day.

·
Retired
16,046 Posts
Ive never seen them either, pretty hard to find. :( bummer

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tonycamaro, Do you know what Jim at Heartbeat calls them? I briefly looked and no luck. Thanks everyone!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
I'm not sure but if you explained it to him, he'd know exactlly what your talking about. I usually refer to it as the plastic rectangular cup that sits behind the rubber bumpers for the fold down seat. FYI 67's take 2 of these.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Try looking at Corvairs, they all had fold down rear seats from what I remember. I think those pieces may be metal, though.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rat Pack, I need a black one. If you got one, I'll take it. How much for one today? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sci-flyer, you da man! Thanks for your help as well as everyone else who replied. I ordered one and it is on the way. Have a GREAT DAY to all!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts