Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two right side and one left side vent window pillar for sale. They are original pieces that have been rechromed and are in beautiful show quality condition.Refinished by Custom Plating in Brillion, Wisconsin. 300.00 each plus shipping. They are going on Ebay tomorrow.Email me at [email protected]. Thanks,Tony

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will take 525.00 for both pillars including shipping. Anyone doing a resto knows how hard it is to find good ones and how expensive it is to rechrome. These are very nice.

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Are these plastic window pillar trim pieces that were plastic chromed??

Any pics?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am talking about the thick metal frame in the front of the vent window assembly. The trim around the glass has a pin that is inserted into this pillar to rotate open.

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Sorry, I thought they were the pillar covers or moldings that are plastic chrome on the inside of the front roof pillars for the 67.

Those are not what I was thinking. They do look nice and I am sure you will sell them.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am selling them because I had two sets of used ones and needed one set for myself. I had all of them rechromed and am selling one set. They are in very nice shape and I dont know what else to say about them.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have one passenger side left and will let it go for 150.00 plus 15.00 shipping. It will cost you more top get yours rechromed. This part is in beautiful shape.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts