Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I ordered a DNA springer front end for my 04 sportster. I spent most of last night cutting my frame for clearances to except the new springer front end. well AFTER I do all this and slide the new front end up in the neck, I notice the bottom triple tree of the new DNA springer is hitting the dual downtubes on the bike. Which will keep you from turning. So if anyone wants to do this, I recommend an aftermarket frame with a single downtube or you will have to do a lot a cutting and welding on the sportster frame-of which I can do I just wish a hadnt. So now I have to figure out what I am going to do. Beins' I dont have the money to do what needs to be done and the bike is at this time unrideable

:( I wouldn't mind suggestions....everyone has been broke before...

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Check out www.clubchopper.com I belong to this forum and the guys over there are just as helpful as the guys here.
Good call... I'm the super moderator at clubchopper.com with the same screen name - Gearhead. Great site with alot of helpful info.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I posted there too. But I guess not to many ppl care about springers on a sporty....lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts