Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased two new Corbeau CR1 seats, with rails to fit my '67 and harnesses for $900 including 2 day FedEx delivery. Ordered them Monday morn got them last night and installed them. Had some minor problems getting them mounted but 2 hours later it was done. I did notice I sit a little higher and my leg hits the steering wheel when a push in the clutch. Other than that they are comfortable and hold you tight.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds great! Got any pics? I just bought a set of Corbeau GTSII's about 3 weeks ago. I got them online for $700 shipped with the brackets. You can check out pics at my link. I also feel like I am riding higher I guess it is becuase the springs are not totally worn out.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yeah, whats up with the pics? Nice car btw.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will get some photos and post to our website as soon as my son is back in town. My dilema now is what to do about the rear seats. The car is Bolero red and the seats were also red fabric.Now I have Black Corbeau's in the front I would like to change out the rear to something in black. Any suggestions? Also I have two front seats up for grabs. They fit my '67 but actually came out of a 86 Camaro.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Those seats look great! How about contacting Corbeau and asking them for enough fabric to cover the back seat? They would also likely sell you any other fabrics necessary to match the fronts.

Mine now has two red Sparco Torinos instead of the stock buckets.

They do sit lower than the stock seat, but due to the side bolstering I have to pour myself into them.

But wow, what a differance!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts