Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to say a four letter word but I have to say that I am impressed with this car. Check out this web site

http://www.fordvehicles.com/fordgt/bulletin_detail.asp?type=news&id=1

THis is a link at the bottom of the page for a commerical and the making of that commerical. it is worth a look see. I just wish Chevrolet would take notice and come out with somthing like this.

·
Retired
26,947 Posts
With an msrp of $140K or so and going prices closer to $200K you may never even see one on your local dealers showroom floor!!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Interesting ad, but seems the Found On Road Dead company has never heard of the Silver State Run where they can legally go all out in a straight line for more than 3 measely miles.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Yup, it is an awesome car... but the price tag is a little high... they also claim to only be making about 5,000 of them per year.

I'm personally more fond of the body styling of the original Mark I from the late 60s. The new GT is a few inches longer, a few inches higher, and about 700 pounds heavier than the original.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I just saw one up close at a local cruise and I must say the exterior looks good but I'm not too impressed with the inside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts