Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from looking at a 67 thats been sitting for 8 yrs. Needs a windshield , rockers , left quarter and left shock tower. The bottom of the doors and fenders show some rust but can be repaired. The interior is complete , the front seats each have one tear and the drivers door panel is torn in the lower front corner. It also has a center console. It has a 327 2 barrel with a powerglide. The engine compartment is all original down to the air cleaner with a 327 decal still on it. Even the alternator is original. The only thing not original is the wheels { has cragers }and has headers. Will post the tag numbers over at tag team. Whats your opinion of its value. The guy has to sell because he lost his storage and has no interest in it any more.

Thanks , jamie

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
well, I bought my '68 as a driver that had new quarters, no rust, and 5 year old paint, with the same drivetrain as your find (in decent running condition) and a kind of shot interior for $4500. I would guess $3500.

·
Registered
300 Posts
got my 67 with good 1/4's but needed rockers and floors and dead paint.had a 4speed muncie thought and junk wheels/tires I gave 1500.00 for it.
if it has been sitting that long might can get for 500-800 ,feel him out .

he does have a place to keep so he may take what he can get,for that old camaro with JUST a 327 p/g in it ,you know it's startin to rust out!

good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts