Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Fraud Alert-site member

Forum members be aware of user 69burgundy who has advertised on this site. I bought a shifter, paid for it and he did not send the part! He will not return any emails or phone calls after you agree to pay. He is currently selling parts on Craigslist. I will supply name, email and phone number so others will not get taken.

Asking Price: Best Offer
Condition: Excellent

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Where is this loser located?

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I am currently waiting for an item from him as well! Looks like he got me too! I have been trying to reach him by pm and email and no response. Are there any members on here who are law enforcement that can offer up any solutions? Please help.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I have Finally heard back from 69burgundy.He has confirmed that he has received my payment and he said that he will ship the part today with a tracking number.I will keep you all posted on the situation. I hope for everyone's sake that this is NOT a scam.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been waiting for two months for my shifter and he has not shipped the item or returned any emails or phone calls. I would like one of the moderators to grant permission for me to post his information on this site so others do not get taken. He has already done this to others!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,689 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I have an update for all involved. I have heard back from 69burgundy. He has shipped my part and confirmed it with a legitimate UPS tracking number which is real and is destined for my town. I will update you all once I have received the part. I don't understand why he hasn't responded to anyone else. I will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have not heard anything from him since June 24, 2014. It is great Matt will receive his part but he is choosing to not send mine. I have information on him which I will post today if he doesn't respond and send my shifter and/or money.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I gave him one last opportunity to send my shifter, tracking number or refund my money. As you would expect from a fraud artist, he did not respond. He needs to be stopped in his tracks so he does not do this to others. His name is Jeff Anderson and he lives in Post Falls, Idaho. His number is 509-768-1966. The email address is [email protected] and his site name is 69burgundy. He has posted frequently on the Team Camaro site but has since pulled his ads. Also,he regularly posts ads on Craigslist-Spokane selling 68-69 Camaro parts/70 Chevelle and wanting to purchase 68-69 Camaro body parts, etc. Currently, he has the following ads with these ID numbers: 4581657628, 4563277525, 4563277346, 4543147122 and 4553697805. He has pulled his most recent ads, one selling my shifter again! I urge one and all to NOT buy anything from this guy. I would like all Team Camaro site members to join me in banning him from this site. I will be in contact with one of the moderators to initiate this process. I will continue to monitor his selling activity and provide updates on our site.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,354 Posts
There is no room for anyone that is deceitful on this site. I agree, he should be banned!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Ive seen him advertise cars, be fun to fly up and take a test drive next time.
I thought I saw mention of him being a crapster at least a year ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would like him to send me my Harmonic balancer that he claims he didn't recieve payment for. I will venture down there one day and look at some of his parts in person. I warned everyone about him a year ago and he told me to get a life. It's not about the money it's about car guys helping each other out with some morality.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Attention Moderators-you need to ban 69burgundy immediately from this site! We do not need this fraud artist taking any more people's money.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The moderators have banned 69burgundy from using this site. Keep him in mind for future reference just in case he surfaces somewhere else. We do not want anyone being taken ever again!

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Just a quick update for all effected by 69burgundy. I DID receive what I bought from 69burgundy. It arrived yesterday a week after he shipped it. I purchased a tilt steering column from him for my 69. He advertised it as "all redone" and in his defense he did send me the pictures that I requested.What I actually bought was a core that was not "all redone" and that will in fact need a rebuild. It is loose and someone has been into it. Certainly not something that you would be able to pick up from pictures but should have been disclosed non the less. So,at the end of the day I guess I am ahead of everyone else out there that dealt with him because I am the only one that has received a part from him.What's done is done. I am sorry for all of you guys that received nothing and got ripped off to boot.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Matt,
It is great you have some satisfaction and closure with 69burgundy. At least he is banned from this site. However, I will continue to discredit him as much and as often as I can. He is a scammer, plain and simple!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He is still advertising on Craigslist-Spokane using a new telephone number: 208-640-9901. He thinks by changing his number he can continue ripping people off. As mentioned, do NOT buy anything from this scammer! Just recently, (October, 2014) he is back advertising using his original number of 509-768-1966.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.