Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've completely repaired / replaced any and all wires in all the harnesses in my '69Z. Everything seems to work fine. But, I have a wire on the passenger side of the core support that I'm not sure where it goes! It is a red wire with what looks like a capacitor or fuseable link of some sort. The wire is red. I have only one wire from that harness hooked to the small junction terminal (next to battery). Could that wire also go there? I've checked wiring diagrams to no avail. Any ideas? Take care, Jeff

·
Registered
27 Posts
i believe thats the main power feed and yes it goes on that junction block along with the wire that comes from your positive cable correct me if i'm wrong anyone

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zl1, There is already one wire out of that harness and the wire from the pos battery post going to the junction. Should there be 2 wires out of the harness connected to the junction post? Thanks for the reply! Jeff

·
Registered
27 Posts
jeff mine has the small brown wire from the positive cable and a big red one that comes out of the harness that goes to the juntion block

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is the same as mine. But I still have the one red wire just hanging loose. It's not hot, so it must have to get voltage from somewhere else.
Thanks, Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts