Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 69 350ss i will be replacing my fuel line so it will look new my orignal has return line should i order the new one for a non ss car so it does not have the return line as i don't need it i will be useing a holly or do you think people will ? it being a real ss or should i get the orginal line and block it off or something thanks Greg

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Hi Greg. First off, could you please try to use some punctuation. I am not trying to be snooty...but sometimes it's really hard to read and understand your posts when all the sentences run together.

If I understand your question correctly...I would answer that it is your preference.

How original is the car? If it is a custom deal...just get what you need. It really comes down to what you are going to do with the car.

[This message has been edited by mccorry (edited 10-29-2000).]

·
Registered
165 Posts
Maby Greg talks realy realy realy fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

·
Registered
41 Posts
'...and Gregory was disturbing the other children during nap time...' Are you serious? Who are you to critique this guys writing style? If you have a problem reading it... then don't!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts