Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if someone could tell me if there is a fuel pump reset switch on a 2002 Camaro, and if so where would it be located at. Any help would greatly be apprieated

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro Dave! dont know for sure but check the left rear quarter trim panel...

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
Never saw one on a GM, that was a Ford trick. Worked at GM dealers 20+ years, could be fuse, relay or the pump?

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Never saw one on a GM, that was a Ford trick. Worked at GM dealers 20+ years, could be fuse, relay or the pump?
cadillacs have them..some of them!!

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
cadillacs have them..some of them!!
Bill 15 of my 20 was at a Cadillac dealer, 1 year at a Furd dealer 5 years at chevy dealers, The last 14 a Cadi dealer, that bought a Chevy dealer
in 00, and I havent seen a fuel pump reset switch in a GM, and that includes the POS Cattara!

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Bill 15 of my 20 was at a Cadillac dealer, 1 year at a Furd dealer 5 years at chevy dealers, The last 14 a Cadi dealer, that bought a Chevy dealer
in 00, and I havent seen a fuel pump reset switch in a GM, and that includes the POS Cattara![/QUOTE I THOUGHT THE CATTERA HAD THEM?? IVE BEEN WRONG BEFORE??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts