Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where could I find one of these for a 69, 396-325hp?

------------------
69 Z-11
4 SPEED

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think Ricks, D&R, or Classic in California all offer them
Haven't checked for you specific car but I got mine from Rick.
Cheers,
Jim

·
Registered
57 Posts
OOPS! I forgot to mention. Make sure you buy the new wire that connects the sending unit to the main rear harness. Again, I got mine from Ricks. Also, Don't thinnk it matters what engine you have, I think it depends on dash gauge vs. console.
Good Luck
Jim

·
Registered
145 Posts
I am looking at one right now in the Ricks first gen. catalog. They have ac delco or reproductions. They make one for your engine. It will have the 1/4" vent return line.
ac delco is 109.00. reproduction is 59.00.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I bought one for my 68 at the GM parts counter.It was about $60.It was a Delco.They had it the next day for me.I would check before you order it from the catalogs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rick's has not had any for quite sometime. I will try the other places though. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
D&R has them I ordered one about 3 hours ago

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I think that on the 325 HP version it will have both a 3/8 fuel line and a smaller return line. The 375 HP version and the 427 cars used the sending unit that only had a feed line and no return line I believe. Ya might want to check before ordering. I don't know where you live but Year One hear in Atlanta has them both.

------------------
SCOTT
69 RS-SS 396 4-SPEED

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Mine came Fed Ex today from D&R 59.00 3/8 and 1/4 lines are for 325 and 350 hp engine///// PS Scott talked to you about a BB shifter mount on another site but I can't recieve any E Mail server problem have you tried to contact me? Thanks Dave

[This message has been edited by Mr. C (edited 12-19-2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts