Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this, and just bought a '72. It literally has no interior. Needs door panels, headliner, carpet, dash, etc. Any suggestions for second gen interior parts? Would it make more sense to buy a full interior kit, or do it in pieces via ebay, forum listings, etc?

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
You could start over at www.nastyz28.com which is more condusive to 2nd generation camaros.
Some in here might have ideas too but that site caters more to your vintage. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Ditto on D & R Classics for the Second Gen parts and ditto on nastyz28.com. I hang out there as much as I do here. Great Camaro people on both sites. I also hang out at lt1tech.com when I want to share knowledge of my 93Z with others. All of these boards are great. There are a number of us that are members of multiple Camaro boards. As for your interior, most companies don't put together a kit per se. D & R offers a discount when you set up a large order. You can create your own kit and order everything at once with 10 - 15 % savings depending on the amount you spend. Don't ask me how I know this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts