Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my 67 rag top the fuse box labeling has rubbed off over the years could someone please tell me from top to bottom the labeling and especially the amps to each fuse dont wnat to over fuse something by accident thanx

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
From top left downwards, #1=Wippers 20amp. #2=Heater---A/C 25amp. #3=Radio 10amp. #4=inst. lmps. 4amp. #5=Back up---Gauges 10amp. #6=Clk.--Ltr.--Ctsy.--Haz. 20amp. #7=Stop---Tail lmps. 20amp. Just in case you need this, from top right below flasher relay, #1 spade connector=Acc. fused #2 spade conn.=Lamps #3 spade conn.=Ign. fused #4 spade conn.=Battery fused. Hope this help you out.

------------------
Our affair with Camaros is a live sentence without the possibility of parole http://home.coqui.net/borench

[This message has been edited by ORENCH (edited 07-08-2001).]

·
Registered
11 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bruce ulrich:
on my 67 rag top the fuse box labeling has rubbed off over the years could someone please tell me from top to bottom the labeling and especially the amps to each fuse dont wnat to over fuse something by accident thanx<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are interested on how to re-label the box, this is what i did.

I use microsoft excel and typed out each label and reversed printed it (white on black background) on an laser printer on a sheet of "gum labels" the kind you would use in a office to label files.

Then i took it and sprayed the sheet in several layers of spray-bome clear coat making each coat very thin so as not to run the ink (mistake the first time) then i carefully cut each one out and stuck them to the box, works very well and looks original.

If you would like to have the excel file emailed to you drop me a line and i would be glad to send them to you as they are already setup for size.

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts